Section 1 – Centre profile / Fee template
This section includes updating your registration record with LAVic and the completion of the fee template in order for registrations fees to be prepared for season 19/20 – once both items have been completed the link to affiliate will be sent to your Centre email. Links/Downloads for Step 1 and Step 2 can be found below.
Step 1 – Centre Profile
Please login to your Centre profile to update item below (with your Centre login details) via: https://memberdesq.sportstg.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=login&OrgID=3662
If you do not know your credentials a reminder in available on the link above to send details to your Centre email account.
Items listed in red please leave as they are, items in black should only be altered if required. Items listed with an asterisk (*) are a required field.
- First Name / Last Name (DON’T CHANGE)
- Address* (this is the Centre postal address for mail)
- Phone – at minimum 1 contact (this is the contact for the Secretary) *
- Email (DON’T CHANGE)
- Access Login (Password only can be changed)
- Secretary Name*
- Normal comp days*
- Distance of Track*
- Comp Venue, Name and Address (this is the location of your track) *
- Centre Website (DON’T CHANGE)
- Incorporation Number (only complete if blank) *
- 1st Rego/Info Day*
- 2nd Rego/Info Day
- Summer Comp Start Date*
- Summer Comp End Date
- Weeks of Centre Competition – Season 19/20*
- Track Surface*
- Disabled Access at Centre*
- On Track (Yes/No)*
- Mailing List (DON’T CHANGE)
Step 2 – Fee Template
Complete and submit your registration fee type template before August 9th
- Centres (where Clubs have the same fee value – if applicable) or
- Centres with Clubs (where ‘Clubs’ have a different total value at each Club)
All Centres are required to complete one of the fee templates above, the first option (purple) will apply to 95% of all Centres, if you need clarification on which to use please contact the office.
Once the above has been completed, a link to complete Section 2 (will be sent to your Centre email address)
Section 2 – Online Affiliation & payment
Step 3 – Online Affiliation
In order to receive (by email) the link to Section 2, Section 1 (step 1 & 2) must be have been completed. Section 2 will include providing/confirming the following information via an online form:
- Bank details applicable to the Centre (Name,BSB, Account Number).
- Centre executive details (name, email, phone) – President, Secretary, Treasurer, Registrar.
- Primary contact for Centre enquiries (daytime phone) – this will be the contact person listed on the LAVic website: Centre contact. Email enquiries by default will be sent to your Centre email address.
- Applicable party who you hire the track from (eg council / school etc) – this will assist the office to prepare a certificate of currency /evidence of your public liability insurance once available from LAA (Sep 1 onwards)
- Agreeing to the LAA standard events table.
- Additional questions included are: confirming: will you host an Open Day, participcate in XC, providing an approx date for your AGM, require members to identify whether they wish to vote in your AGM.
Step 4 – Affiliation payment
On completion of the online application (Section 2) an invoice for payment will be emailed. Invoices will be based on your 2018/2019 registration numbers:
- less than 150 Members -$55
- more than 150 Members -$110
Section 3 – Registration Portal opens
Registrations are expected to be available online from August 20th for Centres that have completed sections 1, 2 and 3 of affiliation (including the below items) have been received registrations will be available online.
The below Centre items need to be emailed if not already to email@example.com – items 2-5 should already be available should your AGM for season 18/19 have already taken place.