For Centres that have conducted their AGM, please refer to the submissions below that are required with Consumer Affairs Victoria & Little Athletics Victoria.
Consumer Affairs Victoria / NSW Fair Trading
Submit an annual return logging into myCAV / NSW Fair Trading this is required within 1 month of the AGM. This should be done by the outgoing Secretary (VIC) or Public Officer (NSW). Login details will be aligned to your Centre email, if you don’t have them there is a reminder link available on the respective website.
Little Athletics Victoria
Please proceed to send through to our office (email@example.com) an electronic version of your:
- 2020-21 Equipment Register * Submit prior to September 1
Items to be submitted within 14 days of your 2019/2020 Season AGM
- Financial Statement presented at the AGM
- Financial audit report / Independent review of financial statements presented at the AGM.
- Financial compliance well-being declaration (Statement) to the end of the previous financial year
- Only If there has been a change to your Constitution / Model rules – it is recommended to also send a copy to our office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To track your progress with the return of your items please click the button below to view the 2020-21 Affiliation Matrix