Local government may assist groups at centre level, while state government grants and subsidies are available for state associations.

Local councils may provide land and/or facilities, leaving the centre to develop them, or they may undertake the entire project and rent it back to the centre. If a good relationship with local council is established, contact them about the best course of action to follow.

Where state government assistance may be available, centres may need the assistance of the association in framing applications for this funding.

Open Grants
Additional Resources
Planning For Grants - v1.0
Understanding Grant Terminology And Criteria - v1.0