The role of the Results Coordinator is to devise and manage an efficient process to capture all results and compile the data to access for future ranking purposes.
Ranking of performance results is also a common duty of this position.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Recover results of each athlete’s performance from every event conducted on the program.
- Compile and enter data in electronic form or hard copy as per Centre’s mode of operation.
- Ensure data storage is backed up or protected.
- Allocate points for performance in accordance with respective award schemes and update records for the awards.
- Carry out ranking process if Centre has assigned this task to this position.